Monday, August 10, 2009

25 week pictures

Heading into 25 weeks!! I am feeling the "bulge" and loving it!


Rear shot...




Wait for it.... alot happens in 4 weeks with these 2 boys!!! Side shot...


Thank goodness Lululemon's stretch! Only 13 weeks to go now.....time to slooooow down says the doctor, which is exactly what I've been doing. I walk 6-8 km 3 times a week (thanks Mandy for joining me!) and I swim most days. The gym consists of light weights and lots of good ole fashion lunges!

No complaints! This has been a fantastic trimester, time to say adios to it and hit the home stretch!



5 comments:

  1. seriously you are AMAZING and you look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! I can't believe how fast time goes...seems like yesterday you shared the happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another trimester down. You look great and even more fantastic is that you are feeling great! Enjoy these last 13 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous girl!!! sending our love to you and these two new boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look fantastic! Those boys are growing, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete