Thursday, January 27, 2011

You capture - Snow

I'm a day late participating in this
So I can't link up, but I had to capture the frost this morning. It's one of the prettiest sights in our long and frigid winters and it doesn't happen very often. 

Even the deer were playing this morning!



Frost so thick it looked like each branch was covered in white cotton candy.

Our deck post looked like it was sprinkled with coconut flakes


Cole's mini tree in the backyard was working hard to hold up it branches


Kyle, while he is not covered in frost, he is covered in tears from mommy leaving him inside while I took pics from our deck..well worth the few minutes of separation anxiety don't you think?


Enjoy the beauty that surrounds you today.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!

    And my poor buddy! Can't wait to see both of them and you again in two weeks :)

    Ps the post didn't go up for You Capture yesterday that I could find...I bet she is at the blogging conference (Blissdom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures Cheryl! Makes me want to get another lens for my camera! I hope it warms up there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I noticed while we were waiting for the bus this morning that the flakes were so big and defined. We were catching them to look at all of the different patterns. I guess they don't always make it down to us in one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...little guy doesn't want to be left without mommy! My little guy does this too! Your background is so adorable! Glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh sooo pretty! makes the winter worth while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me of what a beautiful time winter is!!!

    ReplyDelete