- Walking without wincing
- Seeing my feet, I'm thinking they need another pedicure...want the docs to have cute feet to look at!
- Showering without having to sit down!
- Shaving my legs easily...
- Sleeping on my stomach (I know it's bad for me but it was my position of choice)
- Shopping at Lululemon (actually any store would do besides Motherhood Maternity)
- Using my right hand (the doc said the carpal tunnel MAY go away on delivery....pardon?, I'm having 2 babies...I NEED the use of 2 hands)
None of my issues relate to my actual body...I have really enjoyed watching my belly grow this time. Maybe it comes with maturity, maybe it's the fact that I will likely not grow a belly again. Either way, I'm proud of myself for focussing on the babies these past 9 months and letting my body do what it needed to do. It's almost time to get this body back into fighting form... almost...for now...I will rest.