Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Down 2 pounds to 144.2, tried on my size 6 jeans and they fit..I have clothes to wear again!

This week was just trying to get back into a steady groove of eating every 2-3 hours. My issue is that I forget to eat. I don't get stomach pains or feel lightheaded. I simply forget...not a good plan when you are trying to lose weight...you must eat to lose weight!

Prepping food makes a huge difference for me so I spent yesterday afternoon doing just that:

cutting up chicken (4 to 6 oz portions)
boiling eggs...I eat about 6 egg whites a day..easily..I should have my own farm here!
making a huge bowl of salad (extra spinach thrown in for iron!)
boiling and mashing sweet potatoes and placing in 1/2 cup tupperware servings
cutting up fruit and veggies and placing in ziplocs (1 cup portions)
Portioning out almonds for snack (12 almonds...I know it's very type A of me)
Filling up 4 litres of water

Can you tell I'm a visualizer. If I see 4 litres of water in the fridge, I will drink it all....

Try prepping and portioning out your food this week and see if it makes life a bit easier for you in terms of your eating plan.

As for exercise, I managed a 2 mile run on Monday, leg training Tues and shoulders yesterday. Today is cardio, not quite sure if I'll run or dance (I have a GREAT dance DVD, high impact cardio and so much fun..great for those with dance background)


Needing some new cardio tunes? Download this:

  • Morning after dark -Timberland and Nelly Furtado

For those losing weight with me, I hope you had some movement in your clothes or on the scale this week. Enjoy the weekend....have you put your tree up yet?

3 comments:

  1. *bows to you*
    you are fantastic!!!! kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG woman...where do you find the time with newborn twins?? You are amazing! What's the great DVD??? I'm always looking for different cardio workouts!

    ReplyDelete